Established as auctioneers over 30 years ago and located in our present location since 2006, Wessex Auction Rooms now offer two purpose built-salerooms.
We are located in an enviable position immediately off junction 17 of the M4 and have extensive parking and easy loading / unloading facilities.
Our aim is to provide a personalised and professional service to sellers, and a warm friendly and approachable atmosphere to our buyers.
Our porters will be pleased to assist with providing boxes and packaging for your purchases and, if necessary, help to carry your items to your vehicle.
We offer live online bidding for all of our auctions and a worldwide postage service for bidders
Hot and cold drinks & food are available on viewing and auction days.
Introducing the people at Wessex Auction Rooms
- Tim Weeks – Director, Auctioneer, Valuer & Cataloguer
- Martin Hughes - Director, Auctioneer, Vinyl Records & Music Memorabilia Valuer
- Isabel Balmer - Head Valuer & Auctioneer
- Peter Weeks – Auctioneer & Ambassador
- Ben Lockwood – Auction Manager
- Jocelyn Weeks - Valuer and Cataloguer
- Neil Holmes - Militaria & Watch Valuer & Cataloguer
- Ivan Purnell – Stamp Valuer
- Phil Regan - General Valuer
- Russell Lodge - Office & Saleroom Administration
- Richard Holmes - Vinyl Records Consultant
- Colin Carash - Saleroom Assistant / Saleday Porter
- Richard Morgan – Head Porter
- Tim Pratt - Porter
- Trevor Miles - Porter
- Jim Brown - Postage & Packaging